Monday 11 March 2013

A Walk in the Country on a Snowy Day




I woke up to the most beautiful day today.  The sun was coming through the windows and in to the house. I opened up the back door to let the Popstar out and got the shock of my life when I was faced with 4 inches of snow, but my how beautiful it is! There is something about the snow that I love, if I am feeling down it always brightens my day.

At 2pm me and my ma wrapped up warm and ventured out with Poppi. It was just perfect weather. The sun shining bright, hardly a cloud in the sky and the bright white snow... b-e-a-utiful.

Poppi absolutely loves the snow and goes wild running around trying to eat it. She has the best time and I adore watching her bounding around so happy.

I probably shouldn't wear my Ugg's out for a country walk in case they get ruined but they are so warm and cosy, I can't bear to put my feet in to anything else when it's cold.  It would be like getting in to a luke warm bath when you can have it steaming hot... yukkers!




12 comments:

  1. oh my you still have snow! Spring is totally here where I am :D Love the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dog has the same name as me! Shes an absolute cutie, so I don't mind sharing :) Mega jealous of your snow though, I want some.
    Poppy | far away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yes ha ha how cute!! Such a lovely name (hence why I chose it) ha! Yup lots of snow :-)

      Delete
  3. It was snowing in Manchester too yesterday :) You dog is adorable!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Heather!! I know Snow in March... this shi* is cray!

      Delete
  4. It loos beautiful! I prefer looking at other people's snowy photos though rather than actually walking in it myself! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha that is understandably Chrissy! It is absolutely freee-zing!

      Delete
  5. wow looks lovely there! And Poppi is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie :-) Her head will be getting very big ha ha x

      Delete
  6. oh, her little paw prints are just adorable!! I wish we had this much snow down here!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I love the paw prints too :-) More snow tonight too!! x

      Delete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx