Sunday 26 January 2014

Wildfox Haul*


Wildfox is a brand that I love for their girly, fun and colourful clothes and jewellery.  They have a laid back, cheeky vibe with their slogan tops and ripped jumpers. Seen on celebs from Katy Perry to Alessandra Embrosio and The Saturday's.  I have to say they are not the cheapest of brands but I find their clothing to be a good quality and don't mind paying that bit extra for something really special.

A couple of weeks ago Wildfox sent me a goody bag filled with some gorgeous pieces that I had to share.  The tops are definitely more suitable for summer, I am imagining wearing them around the pool when I go to Las Vegas in May!


How cute would these t-shirts look with some cut off denim shorts?  I love this 'let's sleep in' jumper. It is lovely and oversized with a fleecy lining, so cosy for a rainy winter day lounging around the house!


Have you got any favourite Wildfox items?



Ashly xx

Don't forget you can follow me on

6 comments:

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt26 January 2014 at 15:03

    The earrings are really fun and cute - great find! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. The earrings are great! Very quirky!
    Ellie,xx

    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh i love Wildfox, i have a few jumpers from them! I loveee them earrings though! xo


    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The horse t shirt is awesome, it will look great in the sunshine with cut offs
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with the brand to be honest. I love the earrings and the dark T-shirt :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Awards. You can check out what it is over on my blog :-)

    Meg ♡

    http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx