Tuesday 24 January 2017

How is your self confidence

I want to talk about a topic that is really close to my heart. Something that so many people suffer from and it effects every area of your life...

"It is impossible to consistently behave in a manner inconsistent with how we see ourselves. We can do very few things in a positive way if we feel negative about ourselves" - Zig Ziglar



Having self confidence is so important, It makes us feel good about ourselves. It helps us to take action to achieve the things we want because we believe they are possible for us!!  IF you don't have self confidence we won't take action because we won't believe it is possible!

Signs of low self esteem
1. Social withdrawal
2. Anxiety and emotional turmoil
3. Lack of social skills and self confidence. 
4. Depression and/or bouts of sadness
5. Eating disorders
5. Inability to accept compliments
6. Accentuating the negative
7. Exaggerated concern over what you imagine other people think
8. Self neglect
9. Treating yourself badly but NOT other people
10. Worrying whether you have treated others badly
11. Reluctance to take on challenges
12. Reluctance to put yourself first
13. Reluctance to trust your own opinion
14. Expecting little out of life for yourself.

I went through 30 years of my life barely having any. I couldn't understand why I found it so hard to make friends, be around new people, succeed and sometimes it even stopped me leaving the house.

I am doing a FB live series in January and February 2017, sharing with you how I grew my self confidence and the techniques I learned to feel not good but amazing about myself!!

Head to www.facebook.com/ashlyraeceo to check it out and grow your self confidence today!!

Send this to 3 people who you think this may help!!

 Ashly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx